Sunday, March 20, 2011

Book Review: Breath of Angel


I received my free copy of Breath of Angel from Waterbook Press last week. This is the first book of The Angeleon Circle. When I first started reading this book, I was a bit lost about what was really happening. Nothing really started making sense until about chapter 6 (about 50 pages into the book).

Once I got further into the book, I couldn't put down the book! Melaia was an orphan child that was taken in by the High Priestess in Navia. Her world as a harp chantress gets turned upside down when she witnesses a gruesome murder of an angel. Prior to that evening, she didn't even know that angels still roamed the earth!

Going into more detail about the book would give too much away... but, if you enjoy fantasy books, this is definitely a great book! The author does use a lot of not so common language which younger readers may find a bit difficult, but still a great read! I would highly recommend this book for young teens and teens. A great gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment