Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Book Review: I Prayed For You


I Prayed For You  by Jean Fischer is the prefect book for a mom to be! It'll encourage the mom to be to pray for all the wonderful things to come with her new baby. This book is a nice hard covered book with beautiful illustrations. The book goes through each baby stage and has a little prayer for it.

The book starts off with:
Before you were born, I asked God for something special, I asked Him for you.

"Dear loving Father in heaven above, send a sweet baby for Mama to love."

To first first steps, first soccer game, to first day in school... this will make you tear up as you pray along with your book for your little one. This will be a great reminder for you to pray as a mom. My preschooler loved the pictures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment