Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Book Review: Indescribable 100 Devotions about God and Science



If you've ever heard Louie Giglio speak, you know that he is a man of God and a man of science. I was super excited to receive Indescribable 100 Devotions about God and Science knowing that I knew he would relate everything back to God and science! Each devotional has a verse, a relevant story, and a Be Amazed section which contains some really interesting and fun science facts. My preschooler loves this book. Each devotional is quick and you can get both your quiet time and your science lesson in one devotion. I would recommend this book for any science fans out there. As a parent, I appreciate the incorporation of science into this book. We could use more books that focus on science.

No comments:

Post a Comment