Thursday, September 7, 2017

Book Review: 5-Minute Bible


The 5-Minute Bible is just as the title says... 100 stories and 100 songs that takes 5 minutes to read. When I first got the book, I was a little confused. Even though it says songs... there was no CD, a web-link to download the songs, no sheet music, nothing to help parents with the songs. Even though I know many of them, there are a lot of new ones I do not know. My littles want me to sing them all, but I have no idea. I guess You Tube will have to be our friend for this one. However, the kiddos seem to love the stories and want to read a bunch at a time. The references to each story in the Bible are available, along with the main theme and lessons are highlighted. I would recommend this book for preschoolers and early readers. This would be a great devotional Bible for those who can read. Great idea for stocking stuffers for Christmas for your early readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment