Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Book Review: The Beginner's Bible Carry-Along Treasury


Take your original The Beginner's Bible, cut it by 1/3, add a magnetic flap and a handle. That's your  The Beginner's Bible Carry-Along Treasury. When I selected this book, I wasn't sure if it was going to be the complete Beginner's Bible or not. I wish it was, but I'll still settle for this one. This still has both old and new testament stories. The stories and illustrations are the same as those from the Beginner's Bible. If you already have one, you won't need this. However... this would be a great little first Bible for 2-3 year olds who like may want to take a Bible to church or carry it around the house. Some of the other reviews didn't know why the magnetic flap was necessary, but I like it. It's adorable and what 2 year old doesn't like magnets? Recommended for toddlers and preschoolers.

No comments:

Post a Comment