Thursday, October 27, 2016

Book Review: The Beginner's Bible - Stories About Jesus


I have gotten The Beginner's Bible for my kids and for my nieces... so when I say the Stories About Jesus version, I had to get to and compare it to the original. I was pleasantly surprised by the small size and durability. The board book is very sturdy and the perfect size for little hands. Based on the title, it obviously has our favorite stories about Jesus. With similar illustration style as The Beginner's Bible, your little one will love flipping through this book. I would recommend this book for babies and young toddlers. The original Beginner's Bible is a bit bulky to carry around. Your little one will love carrying this "Bible" around. Think of it as just the New Testament Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment