Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Book Review: The Dawn of Christmas

I didn't realize I had already read this The Dawn of Christmas in the 3 book compilation of Christmas in Apple Ridge by Cindy Woodsmall. As I started reading it, I thought the story line sounded sooo familiar. And long and behold, I already read it! 

Here is the review of The Dawn of Christmas.

The Dawn of Christmas is the story of Sadie and Levi. Levi's former sister-in-law left his brother and nephew. His focus is on helping his brother raise his nephew, his job of toy making and training horses. Sadie, heart broken from the deception of her ex-fiance, she focuses on making soaps and raising money for mission trips. When Sadie saves Levi after being thrown from a horse, they decide to pretend to court to stop the pressuring from their family. As Sadie's ex-fiance ends up being Levi's business partner, trouble stirs. 

I absolutely loved the book and would recommend it for women of all ages! 

No comments:

Post a Comment