Sunday, November 4, 2012

Book Review: Share the Bounty

I received the book Share the Bounty by Benita Long for review from Thomas Nelson Publishing. This is one of the most beautifully put together cook books I have ever seen. This is a fairly large book and would be great on the coffee table book. This would be a great gift for a hospitable woman who shares her home and meals with those around her.

This book includes 5 categories of recipes: luncheons, festive occasions, convivial dinners, for the very young, and international. Each recipe includes a picture, an easy to read recipe, and inspirational quotes/scripture. I love pictures in my cook books, and I just love how this book incorporates not just meal ideas, but also home decor ideas as well. I would recommend this as a host gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment