Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Book Review: Forever Faithful


I received Forever Faithful by Karen Kingsbury for review from BloggingforBooks.com. This is the complete trilogy: Waiting for Morning, A Moment of Weakness, and Halfway to Forever.

Karen Kingsbury is a great writer and really does a great job conveying faith and hope throughout all of her books. She also did a great job developing her characters so that you can relate to each and everyone of them in some way... even if you are not going through the exact same tragedy. I found the stories heart breaking and at the same time providing a lot of hope. I liked how there is a message from Karen for the readers at the end of each book.

Even though it is great to have all 3 books in one, I would have preferred them to actually be separately bound. This trilogy is a bit bulky to carry around. I would recommend purchasing each book separately instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment