Sunday, August 28, 2011

Recipe: Ranch Pretzels

I find regular pretzels so boring that I wanted to kick it up! I found a Ranch Pretzel recipe on TasteofHome.com and compared it to the one my co-worker gave me... they were very similar but the proportions were a bit different.
I modified it because I didn't have 20 oz of pretzels...


Ingredients

  • 1 pound of pretzels
  • 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
  • 1/2 cup canola oil
  • 1 teaspoons dill weed
  • 1 teaspoons garlic powder

Directions

  • Break pretzels into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pretzels. Stir to coat.
  • Pour into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 200° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: 12 cups.

This was soooo easy and these pretzels came out delicious! This would be a great party appetizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment