Monday, December 10, 2018

Book Review: When Do I Love You?


This book is perfect for my preschooler who tends to always ask me if I love her sibling more... it reinforces how much I love her and how nothing can stop that love.

This board book includes rhymes for each animal and while they are loved.

"When do I love you, little duck?
When we're riding in the truck!

No matter how bumpy the road might be, 
We'll bounce there together, just you and me..."

We love the animals! Ducks, bears, lizards, kittens, mice, moose, and many more! This is great for babies and preschoolers. The illustrations look like colored pencil drawings and coloring. It's a quick enough bedtime story, which is always a plus in my book!


*I received this book for review from BookLook Bloggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment