Thursday, November 29, 2018

Book Review: The Cow Said Neigh! Board Book


Even though I already had a copy of the  The Cow Said Neigh! Picture Book, I needed to order the  The Cow Said Neigh! Board Book for a couple toddlers who are really into chewing and destroying books. The Picture Book version wouldn't last 3 minutes in the hands of this specific toddler I have in mind. The Board Book is the same cute and funny story of the animals in the barnyard who wish to be a different animal, but it's got sturdy padded board book covers and sturdy board book pages. As I reviewed the story in the Picture Book version, we love this book! This board book is smaller in size and is perfect for young terrors... I mean toddlers.



*I received this book for review from BookLook Bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment