Thursday, December 27, 2018

Book Review: The Gift That I Can Give Board Book


I got this version of the board book for some toddlers who are very tough on their books in our family!

As I mentioned, in my previous post...

"The Gift That I Can Give is a beautifully illustrated picture book! The story is about the gift inside us that we can share with the world. This book has very strong Christian morals/values in the story itself.

"All God asks me
As I grow, love, and live
Is that I show others
The Gift I can give.
Then He'll help me find ways 
To give it away
as He lives in my heart, 
Every moment, every day."

This is a great way to share Jesus with your little girl. She'll love it. I would recommend this book for preschoolers. I like that it's a hard cover book, and the pages are nice and thick. However, this would not stand the test of time of a few toddlers I know. My favorite part is the illustration. "

For those with toddlers, the board book is the better option. It's padded cover and the sturdy pages will hopefully be able to endure the "loving" hands of a 2 year old. This is an 8x8" book. Perfect for toddlers. 



*I received this book for review from BookLook Bloggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment