Saturday, April 13, 2019

Book Review: Put on Your PJs Piggies!


Put on Your PJs Piggies! is an adorably illustrated book about 3 little pigs that are getting ready for bed. My 3 and 5 year old both loved the illustrations and were just loved the touch and feel glittered pjs on the cover! This board book is a good size for toddlers and preschoolers. It's a quick bedtime read. My 3 year old's response while reading the book was "I love sheep... and horses... and cows." Considering my 3 year old's obsession with farm animals, this was a good pick.

I also found the following page funny... because we all know, toddlers and preschoolers are notorious for stalling bedtime tactics.

"He's hogging space!" a piggy pouts.
"I need to potty!" one cries out. 
Daddy turns the night light on -
"It's time to sing our bedtime song!"

I would recommend this book as a gift for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and early reader. Enjoy a cute bedtime book. 


* I received this book for review from Booklook Bloggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment