Monday, February 4, 2019

Book Review: You're My Little Sweet Pea


You're My Little Sweet Pea is a padded board book with adorable illustrations of mommy and baby animals.

"Little Sweet Pea, I love you, 
from button nose to baby cool.
Squishy cheeks and sparkly eyes, 
pure delight and perfect size."

This books is 8.25"x 8.25", thick cover and sturdy board book pages. I think it may stand the test of toddlers! It's a great size for toddlers and preschoolers. My little ones immediately were drawn to the adorable illustrations. The other perk is that this is a quick read for bedtime routines! I'd recommend this book for toddlers and preschoolers. This would also be a great gift to add to a baby shower basket.


*I received this book for review from BookLook Bloggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment